This is another note for me, hehe. This is step from make new key and make signed apk.
- In the menu bar, Click Build > Generate Signed APK
- Click Create New
- Key store path: Select the location where your keystore should be created.
- Password: Create and confirm a secure password for your keystore. On the new keystore, we must fill the form.
- Alias: Enter an identifying name for your key.
- Password: Create and confirm a secure password for your key. This should be different from the password you chose for your keystore
- Validity (years): Set the length of time in years that your key will be valid. Your key should be valid for at least 25 years, so you can sign app updates with the same key through the lifespan of your app.
- Certificate: Enter some information about yourself for your certificate. This information is not displayed in your app, but is included in your certificate as part of the APK.
- Select apk destination folder, build type : release. Choose signature version and then click Finish!
- Open in File explorer, and there is your signed APK : yourprojectname/app/build/outputs/apk /app-release.apk
It’s a very short post but thank you for visit.